This list of resources is curated by the community, and depends on your contributions. If you know of any other resources that you have found useful but that are not on this list, please let us know by sending an email.
Want to learn Haskell? Take a look at these resources.
- University of Pennsylvania’s ‘Introduction to Haskell’
- Stephen Diel’s Blog
- What to know before debating type systems
- Introduction to Haskell
- A longer list here - list of articles on software design with Haskell
- A spectrum chat thread on resources for Haskell
- A nice glossary of FP terms
- And here’s a list of books